This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

New York City Ballet on 60 Minutes 11/25/2012

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Colleen Boresta

Colleen Boresta

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:02 AM

I got an e-mail from NYCB that 60 Minutes will show a feature about the company on this coming Sunday, November 25th at 7:00PM eastern time. The e-mail said that the feature would show Robert Fairchild talking about performing his role in "Apollo", The e-mail also said there would be performance footage on 60 Minutes. I haven't checked the NYCB website yet, but I'm sure they have info about this there. Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know about this. Have a great Thanksgiving!!!!

#2 California

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:25 AM

Another thread discussing this can be found under "heads up!"

I couldn't find anything on the NYCB site about it (although it did finally appear on their Twitter feed yesterday). Note that the CBS site says the complete episode + extended footage will be available on the CBS site after the broadcast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):