This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Halloween and Swan Lake(or should I say Halloween and Aronofsky...?)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cubanmiamiboy

Diamonds Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,446 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 10:53 AM

Well..this is a brief report on last night's town parties of Halloween. I went out-(my home made Rio Carnival meets Venice Carnival costume headpiece was so heavy I could barely walk...Posted Image )-but anyways...just to report that Aronofsky's influence was HUGE this year. LOTS and lots of Odiles-(original Portman makeup and everything)-and even some Odettes, including many men in drag...Posted Image . I found a friend of mine in a white tutu and even weari ng huge pointe shoes, and when I jokingly suggested that we should do a fish dive for all the hundreds cameras taking pictures around us, suddenly he retreated back and then...I WAS UP N THE AR, MY FACE ALMOST TOUCHING THE FLOOR!!...( I had meant to carry him, not vceversa...BTW...Posted Image , but I tried my best to be graceful , and I think I did good...Posted Image ). I will try to upload some of the swan pictures I took and linked them here.

#2 EricHG31

• PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:45 PM

Sounds fun--can't wait to see photos. I did notice two Odiles last night... (both female, I think...)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):