This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Hello Everyone!Questions about La Pavillon d'Armide and...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BoleynLegacy

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:24 PM

Hello everyone -- I just joined this forum. I got interested b/c I got very interested in La Pavillon d'Armide music et al. I found the music thanks to a link posted on this forum a few years back BUT does anyone have any idea where there might be a DVD of a recent (or any) production?

Thanks to all

#2 GianninaM

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 09:41 AM

Welcome to Ballet Alert, BoleynLegacy; we're happy to have you with us. Forgive me for being so slow in answering. I don't know much about music and was hoping someone would see your post and respond. We do have a Forum for Ballet History and Music; perhaps if you posed your question there you'd get a response. The Welcome Forum is for welcoming new members and does not get much traffic. Good luck and I hope you enjoy the site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):