This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

"Ballerina"Lopatkina

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 puppytreats

puppytreats

Gold Circle

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 08:32 AM

I watched "Ballerina" this weekend. After seeing Lopatkina, I can finally understand the Swan. Thank you, Ulyana.

#2 puppytreats

puppytreats

Gold Circle

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 09:16 AM

I forgot to mention that "Ballerina" was so inspiring that Mr. PT surprised us with his pirouette attitude jete combination afterward. Quite a treat.

#3 Birdsall

Birdsall

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:47 AM

I forgot to mention that "Ballerina" was so inspiring that Mr. PT surprised us with his pirouette attitude jete combination afterward. Quite a treat.

I enjoyed that documentary also, and I love Lopatkina! I have watched her in Swan Lake, Raymonda, Bayadere, and Corsaire, and I feel she not only dances superbly, but she also acts very well! Amazing dancer! No wonder the Russians think she is a goddess!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):