This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Buy One Get One Free Tickets

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DeCoster

• PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:37 AM

I was walking through Times Square the other day (usually a pretty aggravating experience) and someone handed me a postcard with Sara Mearns on it, advertising buy-one-get-one free tickets for the Fall Season.

The fine print on the postcard states the deal is restricted to Orchestra Sides and 3rd and 4th rings, but I just used the code online and the website offered half-price (that's how it works; not really "buy one get one free") tickets in the main orchestra and first ring too! (not the 2nd ring, strangely)

Anyway, the code is THO11

I thought I should post it here, since it's a killer deal. Just got my first ring, half price seats for thursday. Woo hoo! I never would've splurged for that section if they were full price. Moderators please remove if this is inappropriate.

Sara Mearns looks sexy and beautiful in the photos which are a bit casual/personal as many of you have commented on. They are clearly trying to lure in a younger, perhaps less classically inclined audience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):