Returning tickets to POB?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ArtsMngr2000

ArtsMngr2000

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 11:50 AM

I've got tickets that won't be used for a performance of Siddharta. All the purchase documentation tells me that they don't accept returns or exchanges, but I understand that people queue up on the day of the performance to try to purchase returned tickets. Does anybody know what the process is to return tickets?

#2 silvermash

silvermash

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 04:41 AM

I'm afraid that unless they changed their policy, there's nothing you can do. Even for sold out events, they don't take return tickets. It happened to me last year I couldn't come for a sold out Premiere and what they told me was to come at the box office some days before to try to sell them myself!!!
I think the return tickets queue is only for the tickets returned from official agencies and the quota that is kept each evening in the event of important last minute guests...

#3 Nanarina

Nanarina

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 01:06 PM

I'm afraid that unless they changed their policy, there's nothing you can do. Even for sold out events, they don't take return tickets. It happened to me last year I couldn't come for a sold out Premiere and what they told me was to come at the box office some days before to try to sell them myself!!!
I think the return tickets queue is only for the tickets returned from official agencies and the quota that is kept each evening in the event of important last minute guests...

#4 Nanarina

Nanarina

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 01:15 PM

I am sorry to say this is true, as soon as the payment has been processed you are stuck with the tickets with no chance of exchange or return. One time a couple of years ago I was given the wrong imformation by the Box Office ansd booked for the wrong perormance, the mistake was realised within a minute of my credit card being used, but I was unable to cjhange the booking. As I was travelling from the UK specially I was offered the last seat free on the night before. It cos me double , so I complained to the management and actually was comppensated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):