This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Cynthia Gregory at Lincoln Center Barnes & NobleFriday 17 October 7:30

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Helene

Helene

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,407 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 02:07 PM

Thanks to the heads up from Apollinaire Scherr's Blog, Foot in Mouth:

To celebrate the release of the DVD "Together"--a compendium of scenes from ballets that the American Ballet Theatre ballerina shared with principal dancer Fernando Bujones--Cynthia Gregory is sitting down with my esteemed colleague Joel Lobenthal, of the extinguished Sun, at the Lincoln Center Barnes and Noble, 7:30 pm this Friday, October 17.

#2 bart

bart

Diamonds Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,320 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 02:14 PM

Thanks, Helene. It's available at Amazon. The one customer review so far praises the dancers, dislikes some of the camera work, and mentions that there's an interview Gregory on the dvd. It's in my cart as I type.

Ballet Talkers who click the box at the top of the page can order directly from there. Ballet Talk gets a cut!.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):