This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Maybe I'm New

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ajg

ajg

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 05:44 PM

Hello
I actually have been reading posts here off and on for many years but I don't think I have ever introduced myself. I started out on this forum but moved to Ballet Talk for Dancers while my sons were growing up. Now one is an apprentice with a regional ballet company and the other is not dancing so I find myself drifing over here to what I think of as the "grown-up" board more often (that is, the board where I can read about dance for my own pleasure :wink:) .

AJG

#2 Giannina

Giannina

Gold Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 06:32 PM

Welcome back to Ballet Talk, AJG. The kids are gone and the parents are grown-ups again. It's nice to have you back as an active member. We also commend you for the encouragement you gave your sons while they studied dance. This board is still chuck full of ballet information, and a ballet-enthusiast's delight. Enjoy!

Giannina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):