If you've forgotten your password,
1. Click the "Log In" link at the top of the Ballet Talk site.
2. In the red box, you'll see I've forgotten my password! Click here! ==>Click the Click here! link.
3. A new page will appear.==>Enter your username in the box, and click the "Proceed" button.
4. We'll send an email to the address we have on file for you. You should receive it within a minute. If you don't, check your spam folder and mark as "Not spam" or "Not junk."==>Click the link in the email, or if it's been disabled, copy and paste it into your browser window.
5. You should now see a screen where you can enter a new password and confirm it.
You then should be able to log into the site with your username and new password.
It's important to log in and come back to the site if you have zero posts; twice a year we purge members who haven't logged in or returned to the site with auto-login during the prior six-month period.
Can't Remember Password?
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):