This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Old New Member From OmahaI remember you, Giannina

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 artist101

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 05:10 PM

I am back (after 7 years) to this forum. I didn't realize how much I missed it. I remember you Giannina :) ! Was really surprised to remember names.

I am an artist and live in Omaha, NE and we have alot more ballet now days, which makes me very happy! I know almost nothing about ballet, but love it very much!

Glad to be back.

#2 Giannina

Gold Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 05:23 PM

Welcome back, artist101. And you remember me!! How lovely, but then I've been around forever. As you know we all share a love of ballet. Glad that you have more opportunities to see productions. The site has grooooooown since you were last here, and we have a sister site for our dance students: Ballet Talk for Dancers, which you can access it at the upper right corner at "BT for Dancers". Enjoy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):