This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

NYCB Questions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 liebs

liebs

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 23 December 2001 - 11:00 PM

Does anyone know if Meunier and Arch Higgins are injured? She only did one Dew Drop and I haven't seen Higgin's name on the cast lists at all.

#2 Dale

Dale

Emeralds Circle

• Board Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,154 posts

Posted 24 December 2001 - 12:44 AM

I saw Higgins at SF ballet in September with crutches and a walking cast on his foot.

As for Meunier, I wish I knew what was wrong with her. When she's healthy, she's not cast. And when she's cast in ballets, she always gets sidelined I had read that she was scheduled to do some Nutcrackers in Louisiana, so maybe that's why she hasn't been around.

[ December 24, 2001: Message edited by: Dale ]

#3 Guest_Prisma_*

Guest_Prisma_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 24 December 2001 - 01:23 PM

I saw Higgins in October in Lincoln Center with a cast and crutches. He said that it would be a while before he danced again. He didn't really seem affected by it at all. wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):