• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sandik

sandik

Rubies Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 04:04 PM

Watching the Classical Arts station the other evening I saw an excerpt from a video that set footage shot in the English countryside to the Elegie section of the Tschaikovsky Serenade for Strings. It was quite lovely, in a highly-edited way (no stepping in cowpies here!) but I think my favorite image was of a huge pack of dogs trotting down the lane, seen from the rear with their tails all up and quivering, as the violins hummed away.

#2 carbro

carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 04:50 PM

Ever see the Penguins in Jeux d'Enfants? :wink: Always makes me put down whatever I'm doing, which is more than I can say for many of the dance clips on Classic Arts!

#3 sandik

sandik

Rubies Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 09:23 PM

Ever see the Penguins in Jeux d'Enfants?  :wink:  Always makes me put down whatever I'm doing, which is more than I can say for many of the dance clips on Classic Arts!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, I love penguins, but I haven't seen this!

I've always just watched whatever they had on, though I'm sure there's a playlist somewhere -- does anyone know where to find the list of what they've got in rotation?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):