This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Benois de la Dance performance at Sadler's Wells

tango49

I'd like to know if any of our British posters plan on attending the performance tonight at the Sadler's Wells Theatre? It will showcase recent winners of the Benois de la Dance Prize and performers include Vladimir Malakhov, Irek Mukhamedov, Elizabeth Platel and Robert Tewsley among others. Anyone attending tonight?

Not sure if I should have posted this on News, events and issues to get a better response as this is not a competition but a performance of recent competition winners.

Yes, I plan to go tonight. Many years ago I attended one of these Benois award evenings in Moscow and found it highly enjoyable.

Highlight of the evening should be Lopatkina as she hasn't danced in London for about three years now and is immensly popular here. Also scheduled to dance is the now infamous Anastasia Volochkova: should be interesting.

Mashinka...Thanks for your reply and glad to hear you'll be attending. I didn't know Anastasia Volochkova would also be dancing and it does sound as if it will be a thrilling evening of dance. My son will be performing in Erik M. piece along with a few other boys from the RBS...the last dance of the evening so they will be able to watch most of it from the audience. Irek is also performing in this piece with the students which makes this for a very memorable event!

Perhaps you can tell me abit about the performance when it's over...I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please use my PM if you'd like. Thanks and enjoy the evening...Tango