This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

My Favorites!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kirovgal

kirovgal

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 September 2001 - 12:11 PM

I personally LOVE seeing Maxim Belotserovsky (sp?) and Irina Dvovorenko(sp?) dance together! They have a beautiful chemistry when they dance! I'm slightly infatuated with them...teehee. When I get my new Jack Russell Terrier, if it's a boy, his name will be Maxim, and if a girl, her name will be Irina. I know that's silly. :rolleyes: :)

#2 Snow Flake

Snow Flake

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 September 2001 - 03:36 PM

My dog's name is Irina! But not because Irina Dvorovenko, but because Irina Kolpakova...
:)

#3 kirovgal

kirovgal

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 October 2001 - 01:22 PM

Tee Hee....if I named him Maxim, I could call him Maxie, and if I named her Irina, I could call her Rinie! I believe I am over-obbsessed. I plan on writing them a letter sometime in the near future (I hope it gets to them!)

#4 linsusanr

linsusanr

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 19 October 2001 - 05:17 PM

Hi! I agree that this couple has a wonderful presence together. Did you see the Dance Magazine from last February that featured them on the cover as dancing sweethearts? There was a story on them as well. Also, it's great to hear you're getting a new dog!

#5 kirovgal

kirovgal

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 October 2001 - 08:11 AM

Yes, I did see the dance magazine issue. There was also an article about them in Pointe Magazine...not the latest issue, but the one before that. I think that on Pointe Magazine's website, there may be an interview with them or a behind-the-scenes article under "Web Exclusives" :)

#6 kirovgal

kirovgal

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 October 2001 - 01:22 PM

Does anyone know of any other places where they have been mentioned/interviewed? I would be interested in finding out...thanks alot!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):