My Favorites!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kirovgal

kirovgal

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 September 2001 - 12:11 PM

I personally LOVE seeing Maxim Belotserovsky (sp?) and Irina Dvovorenko(sp?) dance together! They have a beautiful chemistry when they dance! I'm slightly infatuated with them...teehee. When I get my new Jack Russell Terrier, if it's a boy, his name will be Maxim, and if a girl, her name will be Irina. I know that's silly. :rolleyes: :)

#2 Snow Flake

Snow Flake

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 September 2001 - 03:36 PM

My dog's name is Irina! But not because Irina Dvorovenko, but because Irina Kolpakova...
:)

#3 kirovgal

kirovgal

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 October 2001 - 01:22 PM

Tee Hee....if I named him Maxim, I could call him Maxie, and if I named her Irina, I could call her Rinie! I believe I am over-obbsessed. I plan on writing them a letter sometime in the near future (I hope it gets to them!)

#4 linsusanr

linsusanr

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 19 October 2001 - 05:17 PM

Hi! I agree that this couple has a wonderful presence together. Did you see the Dance Magazine from last February that featured them on the cover as dancing sweethearts? There was a story on them as well. Also, it's great to hear you're getting a new dog!

#5 kirovgal

kirovgal

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 October 2001 - 08:11 AM

Yes, I did see the dance magazine issue. There was also an article about them in Pointe Magazine...not the latest issue, but the one before that. I think that on Pointe Magazine's website, there may be an interview with them or a behind-the-scenes article under "Web Exclusives" :)

#6 kirovgal

kirovgal

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 October 2001 - 01:22 PM

Does anyone know of any other places where they have been mentioned/interviewed? I would be interested in finding out...thanks alot!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):