This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Ballet greeting cards

Guest Aly15grl

Guest Aly15grl

I received a card from To the Pointe Productions' Lesson Collection. It was a beautiful card and I would like to get some more for other people, although I can't seem to find where to get them. I tried searching all over online and couldn't find anything. I was wondering if anyone has heard of these cards or knows where to get them?

Thanks,

Alynn

Guest Aly15grl

yeah, I did find that website, but the shipping was like $10 for a $1.50 card!! I might end up having to do that anyway though. :) Thanks anyways though!

Alynn

Hmmm. Well I don't know who the distributor is, but they sell these cards in the dancewear store where we buy pointe shoes. This store will ship anywhere (just got two pairs of Suffolks in the mail today from them) so you might want to contact them. I imagine you could phone them and ask the owner who the card distributor is?

Can I post the store info here? I'm not sure if that is allowed. Or you can email me.

Guest Aly15grl

sure I would love to get that information! How do I get your e-mail though? Are you allowed to post it?

Alynn