This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

ballet friends

Guest happyhelen

Guest happyhelen

Dear Sirs

could you be so kind and help me to find people from the Ballet field. They used to work with my mother 12-15 years ago. It was in Germany in Stendal in Theater der Altmark. Any information about them would be highly appreciated. I am looking for Karine Lindenberg, and 2 bulgarian ballet dancer Mariana and Oggi. (Sorry for the wrong spelling)

My name is Elena Pavlova

Thank you

Hi Elena, and welcome to Ballet Talk here on Ballet Alert! Online! :)

I don't know if we're going to be able to find anybody from a small venue like that, and from so long ago, but you never know about the ballet world!

I'm going to move this topic to Anything Goes, as it does not ask about companies, but about individuals. More people will see it there.

Elena, I just emailed you, because we came up with a phone number, which I don't want to post.

I forwarded your question to a German colleague, who writes: "The two Bulgarian dancers are Mariana Hadjiyska and Ogrian Hadjiyski. They live in Stendal [snip phone number]... They may know about Karine Lindenberg. Supposedly she lives in a village near Hamburg [snip more specific location]."