This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Sarah Pease

Guest tutuclouds

Guest tutuclouds

I was just wondering, I have a picture of sarah peace and Ive looked everywhere to find out about her, (on the internet) all i know was that she used to be part of the Australian Ballet but she left and I can't seem to find any infomation about her and what she is doing now :) , Im not sure if anyone here has ever heard of her as I think shes australian! :D

I know this is an old thread, so I hope you don't mind me bringing it back up but I found a small bio on Sarah...

Sarah was born in Canberra and studied with the National Capital Dancers. In 1995 she joined the Queensland Ballet, performing both nationally and internationally for 3 years. Sarah moved to Melbourne in 1998 to dance with The Australian Ballet Company. White with the company the highlights were travelling and performing in America, New Zealand and China.

Sarah had the pleasure of working with many inspirational choreographers such as Kiri Kylian, Graeme Murphy, Natalie Weir, Stephen Baynes and Stephen Page. She also performed works by William Forsythe and Nacho Duato.