USA IBC

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 koshka_jete

koshka_jete

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 March 2002 - 12:17 AM

Does anyone know when the competitors will be announced? All the website and newspapers say is during March. A friend of mine sent in a tape, and I'm quite anxious to hear if he got in....

#2 bhough

bhough

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 March 2002 - 11:30 PM

Competitors were notified by e-mail (if they have e-mail) today. I have not checked the web site yet, but if you have a particular person you want me to look up for you, I can. My daughter is one of the competitors, which is why I have the list : smile.gif

#3 koshka_jete

koshka_jete

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 March 2002 - 02:45 AM

I hope I'm not disclosing too much info smile.gif , but his name is Drake Hathorn. Congrats to your daughter!!

#4 bhough

bhough

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 March 2002 - 08:36 AM

Good News! Your friend is on the list for this competition. Congratulations to him as well.

#5 Guest_draco_*

Guest_draco_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 09 March 2002 - 12:55 AM

quote:

Originally posted by bhough:
Competitors were notified by e-mail (if they have e-mail) today. I have not checked the web site yet, but if you have a particular person you want me to look up for you, I can. My daughter is one of the competitors, which is why I have the list : smile.gif

#6 Guest_draco_*

Guest_draco_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 09 March 2002 - 01:01 AM

Please help me. My son entered IBC and I have not received info about him making the competition. Others have said that he is on the list, but I can't find it. Could you contact me at my e-mail address: draco@netdoor.com if his name is on it. His name is Jonathan Drake Hathorne. I would appreciate a response as soon as possible so I can contact him. He is in Europe and I am his communication connection.

Thank you, draco

quote:

Originally posted by bhough:

#7 Mel Johnson

Mel Johnson

Diamonds Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,311 posts

Posted 09 March 2002 - 10:13 AM

Just look up the thread a couple of posts, and I think you'll have your answer....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):