This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

USA IBC

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 koshka_jete

koshka_jete

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 March 2002 - 12:17 AM

Does anyone know when the competitors will be announced? All the website and newspapers say is during March. A friend of mine sent in a tape, and I'm quite anxious to hear if he got in....

#2 bhough

bhough

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 March 2002 - 11:30 PM

Competitors were notified by e-mail (if they have e-mail) today. I have not checked the web site yet, but if you have a particular person you want me to look up for you, I can. My daughter is one of the competitors, which is why I have the list : smile.gif

#3 koshka_jete

koshka_jete

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 March 2002 - 02:45 AM

I hope I'm not disclosing too much info smile.gif , but his name is Drake Hathorn. Congrats to your daughter!!

#4 bhough

bhough

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 March 2002 - 08:36 AM

Good News! Your friend is on the list for this competition. Congratulations to him as well.

#5 Guest_draco_*

Guest_draco_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 09 March 2002 - 12:55 AM

quote:

Originally posted by bhough:
Competitors were notified by e-mail (if they have e-mail) today. I have not checked the web site yet, but if you have a particular person you want me to look up for you, I can. My daughter is one of the competitors, which is why I have the list : smile.gif

#6 Guest_draco_*

Guest_draco_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 09 March 2002 - 01:01 AM

Please help me. My son entered IBC and I have not received info about him making the competition. Others have said that he is on the list, but I can't find it. Could you contact me at my e-mail address: draco@netdoor.com if his name is on it. His name is Jonathan Drake Hathorne. I would appreciate a response as soon as possible so I can contact him. He is in Europe and I am his communication connection.

Thank you, draco

quote:

Originally posted by bhough:

#7 Mel Johnson

Mel Johnson

Diamonds Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,311 posts

Posted 09 March 2002 - 10:13 AM

Just look up the thread a couple of posts, and I think you'll have your answer....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):