This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

The Sisters Delgado in "W" Magazine

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 03:10 PM

Patricia and Jeanette have fun recalling their photo shoot with Bruce Weber in this video. With a link to the photo as it appeared (b&w, unfortunately) in the magazine.

#2 bart

Diamonds Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,320 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:05 PM

Thanks, carbro. It's a lovely photo. I like the soft shades of grey.

The Emeralds costumes in the video are from their Open Barre performance of excerpts, 2 weekends ago.

As usual with MCB videos, it was difficult to understand everything the dancers said. The sound in this was actually better than usual. if you can believe it.) I wish MCB would invest in a decent mike system.

The Weber photo comes with the following bit of advice.

Beauty Note: Don’t bare arms without an uber moisturizing lotion such as Donna Karan Cashmere Mist BodySuit misting spray.

How could I have lived this long without knowing that? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):