This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

hi

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rebecca0327

rebecca0327

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 06:52 PM

hi all

my name is rebecca i have been dancing since i was 2... i am now 19 - i absolutely love ballet and am in need of improving my technique ... my training was never that solid - clearly because i still have issues spotting!!

any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated!!!!

becca

#2 Giannina

Giannina

Gold Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 09:01 PM

Welcome to Ballet Talk, rebecca0327; we're glad to have you with us. This site is for ballet fans and we discuss all aspects of ballet. We have a sister site for ballet students; it's Ballet Talk for Dancers and it can be accessed at the upper right hand corner of this page. I think you will find this site most helpful as it offers advice and encouragement for dancers, parents of dancers, teachers, etc. If you register there we'd like to have you use your same name so that we know who you are. Good luck!

Giannina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):