• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Geier

Geier

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 05:42 AM

Hello!

After 3 years of lurking, Iím popping out: not such a big event :D , anyway Iím here to present me. :huh:
Iíve never danced, but I really love attending ballet performances and thanks to my job and also to low cost flights I can travel a little bit to do that.
Iíve learned a lot reading your posts, especially on US dancers and companies: Iím writing from Europe and itís good to know whatís going on on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean!

I suspect that one of the reasons that kept me in the shadow could be also the nick I choose long time ago and that means ďVultureĒ in German: not the best for a gentle girl (more or less) :) , but at that time it was having a special meaning and so it is still there. :)

#2 Giannina

Giannina

Gold Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 06:46 AM

Welcome to Ballet Talk, Geier. We're so glad to have you here under ANY name! We hope you'll now enjoy sharing in our discussions instead of just reading them. Let us know what ballet you're seeing and what you think of them.

Giannina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):