This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Roberto Dini

Roberto Dini

• PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 01:49 AM

Hello. I'm a newbie to Ballet talk. I fell in love with ballet when I was 5 years old and had a walk-on part in the production of The Nutcracker that my sisters danced in. Despite my love of dance, my parents did not let me take dance classes. I finally studied dance in college and then continued after I graduated, taking ballet, jazz and tap classes as time allowed.

I stopped taking class about 10 years ago, but I hope to get back to it just for myself because I enjoy it so much. I moved to New York eight years ago because most of my family lives in the area now and also because I love crowds the city and the many, different theater, dance, and music performances that one can see here.

#2 Giannina

Giannina

Gold Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 05:16 AM

Welcome to Ballet Talk, Roberto Dini. We all share your love of ballet, and the site is a wonderful place to exchange experiences and impressions. Enjoy going through the various forums on the board and getting to know what's available for you here.

Giannina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):