Darcey Bussell semi-retirement

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 ballet1612

ballet1612

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 06:57 PM

I just read the news brief that Darcey Bussell has announced her semi-retirement and will become a Principal Guest Artist next seson. I've really enjoyed following her career over the years and will be sad that she won't be dancing as much. However, I respect that she wants to spend more time with her family and that she will have more flexibility in casting. I hope to make it to London a few more times to see her dance.

#2 Estelle

Estelle

Platinum Circle

• Foreign Correspondent
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 07:02 AM

I just read the news brief that Darcey Bussell has announced her semi-retirement and will become a Principal Guest Artist next seson.  I've really enjoyed following her career over the years and will be sad that she won't be dancing as much.  However, I respect that she wants to spend more time with her family and that she will have more flexibility in casting.  I hope to make it to London a few more times to see her dance.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for your post, but there already is a thread about that topic in the "dancers" subforum, so I'm going to close this topic to avoid duplicate threads.

http://ballettalk.in...topic=20797&hl=

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):