This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Mikkeli FestivalAnyone attending?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mireille

• PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 11:58 AM

Running until October 9, the program announces Malakhov in Swan Lake and Faruk in Rasputin... anyong attending?

Here is the link:

#2 drb

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,508 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 06:52 PM

Evidently the Swan Lake went well, as the Odette/Odile Julie Kent reports in today's Bergen Record:

Most recently, Kent, along with her mother and son, spent a week in Mikkeli, Finland, where she danced "Swan Lake" with another ABT principal, Vladimir Malakhov, and a small company, the Imperial Russian Ballet.
"I never would even have known [the town] existed, or met these people or shared these wonderful experiences if I hadn't had this incredible path in my life," she said.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):