This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Taming of the Shrewanyone going?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 socalgal

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 09:57 AM

Anyone seen Taming of the Shrew yet? The review was terrific and we are catching this weekend's performances. Looking forward to it...... :grinning:

#2 Treefrog

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 10:51 AM

Oh, I hope you enjoy it! I've seen it several times in the last few years, and thought it was a wonderful ballet. It's such a hoot!

#3 socalgal

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 11:23 AM

Yes, I hear it is a barrel of laughs....Jeff Gribbler came out of retirement to perform one of the suitors and he is supposed to be an absolute riot. :)

#4 Tessa

• PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 03:58 PM

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be going as I saw the production two years ago & I'm saving my pennies for Swan Lake. I hope Martha Chamberlain is Kate again, she was a riot! I especially like the scene with the horse. It's a really fun production.

#5 purelyballet

• PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 04:35 PM

So Ca Gal, I missed the review on Taming. Do you think you could post this for those of us that are unable to attend this production? I have business to attend to so I am unable to make it this weekend, but I will be there for Shut Up and Dance, Swan Lake and hopefully the series with Blue until June and Fearful Symmetries.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):