This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Taming of the Shrewanyone going?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 socalgal

socalgal

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 09:57 AM

Anyone seen Taming of the Shrew yet? The review was terrific and we are catching this weekend's performances. Looking forward to it...... :grinning:

#2 Treefrog

Treefrog

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 10:51 AM

Oh, I hope you enjoy it! I've seen it several times in the last few years, and thought it was a wonderful ballet. It's such a hoot!

#3 socalgal

socalgal

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 11:23 AM

Yes, I hear it is a barrel of laughs....Jeff Gribbler came out of retirement to perform one of the suitors and he is supposed to be an absolute riot. :)

#4 Tessa

Tessa

• PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 03:58 PM

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be going as I saw the production two years ago & I'm saving my pennies for Swan Lake. I hope Martha Chamberlain is Kate again, she was a riot! I especially like the scene with the horse. It's a really fun production.

#5 purelyballet

purelyballet

• PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 04:35 PM

So Ca Gal, I missed the review on Taming. Do you think you could post this for those of us that are unable to attend this production? I have business to attend to so I am unable to make it this weekend, but I will be there for Shut Up and Dance, Swan Lake and hopefully the series with Blue until June and Fearful Symmetries.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):