This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Housekeeping. . .

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Leigh Witchel

Leigh Witchel

Editorial Advisor

• Editorial Advisor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 24 August 2002 - 06:42 PM

Just so you don't think your memory is playing tricks on you, I've moved several "Recent Performance" discussions into the forums for their respective companies; so the discussions of NYCB at SPAC are now in the NYCB forum, the Kirov at the Met is in the Kirov forum, etc.

#2 Alexandra

Alexandra

Board Founder

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,258 posts

Posted 24 August 2002 - 07:24 PM

Thank you, Leigh!!!

#3 Leigh Witchel

Leigh Witchel

Editorial Advisor

• Editorial Advisor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 24 August 2002 - 08:20 PM

And now I need to apologize. In an overzealously tidy fit (and anyone who knows me knows how odd that is) I moved the threads outright without a redirect. That was just dumb, but like you forgave your Mom when she straightened up your room and threw out that perfectly good half-stick of your favorite gum that was on your desk, I hope you'll forgive me.

#4 Leigh Witchel

Leigh Witchel

Editorial Advisor

• Editorial Advisor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 11:47 PM

Another bout of cleaning (but this time I remembered to leave redirects). If only I would do this with my apartment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):