This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Sarah McLachlan & Sarah Brightmanlove them both! going 2 both concerts!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_alescna_*

• Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 12 June 2004 - 10:01 AM

I just saw Sarah McLachlan in concert and will be attending Sarah Brightman's later this month!... Someone asked me, who'd i prefer, smply can't choose!! they're both spectacular singers, in different styles and different tones/vocals, so, there can hardly be a comparison.... SArah McLachlan was better than I expected, I didn't know her voice was so powerful till i heard her live... no the cds pale in comparison.... I'll be seeing Sarah Brightman in her Harem tour on the 29th of June, and i can't wait!.... anyone who's been to any of their concerts??? i'll like to know what you think... :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):