This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Housekeeping

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Alexandra

Alexandra

Board Founder

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,275 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 04:54 PM

It's spring cleaning time. I've moved a lot of topics into their company forums. I've left a "redirect" in this forum -- so if you click on the link, you'll be taken to its new home.

I've also added several company forums, because we were starting to get posts about those companies: Ballet Arizona, Ballet Austin, and Colorado Ballet; Birmingham Royal, English Naitonal Ballets, and the Vienna State Opera Ballet.

If I've moved your post, it's not because it was in the "wrong" place. This forum is for performances that don't have an obvious home elsewhere, or are for out of town performances of a company. We may move them around later, into company forums, which serve as both ongoing, active discussion rooms as well as archives.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):