This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

An Obscure Book Question

I have a book in my home library - a numbered edition by Raffaele Carrieri, La Danza In Italia 1500 - 1900. Is this just a quirky possession - or, is it a quirky possession that, should I wish to gift, donate, or sell it sometime in the future, would be of interest to a particular type of school, library, person, etc??? All in Italian, many portraits, drawings, and photos - dancers, costumes, sets, etc. Thanks for any comments and info.

ah, thanks for responses so far - I especially appreciate the description that came with Mel's post ......my thought is to hold onto it for a few more years in case dancer-daughter wants it for her library when she is a little older and ceases to be a migrant student .... and then see, but I did want to get a sense of how such a book is regarded. (Meanwhile, there are 10 available at abesbooks.com of various conditions and prices should anyone want it for their library right now):) To me it seemed especially a treasure for a costume designer, for example, as there are so many pictures of the original costumes in the various ballets.