This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Dance for Ukraine Fundraising Gala on Marquee TV

Marquee TV will stream the Dance for Ukraine Fundraising Gala as a pay-per-view event from April 14-24th for $14.99 with all proceeds going to the Ukraine Humanitarian Appeal.

https://www.marquee.tv/danceforukraine

This is the fundraiser that Alina Cojacuro and Ivan Putrov organized in London on March 19. (I can't tell from the web site if you can view repeatedly during that time frame or only once.)

Dancers: 

Aitor ArrietaAlina CojocaruAlison McWhinneyEmma HawesFernando Carratalá ColomaFrancesco Gabriele FrolaFumi KanekoIvan PutrovJavier TorresJunor SouzaKatja KhaniukovaLuca AcriMarianela NuñezMarianna TsembenhoiMathias DingmanMathieu GanioMayara MagriMiki MizutaniNatalia OsipovaRebecca Bassett-GrahamReece ClarkeSalvatore de SimoneWilliam Bracewell

I haven't been able to figure out from the Marquee site if you can watch it repeatedly during that window or if it is just one view for the money. The Royal Ballet just now said this in an email:

Once purchased, the video will be available to watch until 24 April, and you will be able to make an extra donation if you wish.

Has anybody tried it?

Interesting pricing: The Royal Ballet says 14.99 pounds. The American Marquee site says $14.99.

On 4/14/2022 at 10:04 AM, California said:

I haven't been able to figure out from the Marquee site if you can watch it repeatedly during that window or if it is just one view for the money.

Finally, some clarity on this. NYCB just sent out an email: Once purchased, the video will be available to watch for 48 hours, and you will be able to make an extra donation if you wish.

Nowhere on the Marquee site will you see that!