Helene

Free Streaming during COVID-19 Crisis

27 minutes ago, California said:

Am I the only person who hasn't received the Pennsylvania Ballet access password? I registered Friday morning, again Friday before the performance, and just now. I have bought many tickets. I have made significant donations the last three years. I think something is seriously screwed up in their system. I just sent e-mail to the two people who seem to handle individual donors/members. And yes, I have been checking my spam and trash files. Anybody else having the same problem?

I registered Thursday (I think) and received my link yesterday around 4:30 PM--hopefully the people in charge of membership reach out to you as it certainly seems like an error. Also happy to shoot you a PM or email if you're still having trouble--Don Q tonight should be lovely and you definitely shouldn't have to miss it on a system mistake!

Just now, netrina said:

I registered Thursday (I think) and received my link yesterday around 4:30 PM--hopefully the people in charge of membership reach out to you as it certainly seems like an error. Also happy to shoot you a PM or email if you're still having trouble--Don Q tonight should be lovely and you definitely shouldn't have to miss it on a system mistake!

I heard back right away by email. I'm on the list for tonight and they'll be sending things out to everybody later this afternoon. Thanks!

Do you have to reregister for every offering?

38 minutes ago, California said:

Am I the only person who hasn't received the Pennsylvania Ballet access password? I registered Friday morning, again Friday before the performance, and just now. I have bought many tickets. I have made significant donations the last three years. I think something is seriously screwed up in their system. I just sent e-mail to the two people who seem to handle individual donors/members. And yes, I have been checking my spam and trash files. Anybody else having the same problem?

I received mine about 4:45pm yesterday, which for some reason arrived in my promotions folder...

When others receive their PA Ballet message Saturday, could you please post (and your time zone)? Nothing yet as of 4 pm MDT. 

I didn't have to re-register. 

I just looked: the email for tonight's Don Q is time-stamped 1:33pm PDT.

I haven't been able to access the Ekman piece for PA Ballet even though I was sent a password ...

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, canbelto said:

I haven't been able to access the Ekman piece for PA Ballet even though I was sent a password ...

Neither have I.  I very much enjoyed both Connection and the Don Q ..... Happily I just received a 'corrected' link ... 

Edited by meunier fan

I received an email timestamped 3:19am PDT with a corrected link to the Ekman presentation.  I was able to access the video.

Posted (edited)

Dance Theatre of Harlem — “Return”

To the music of James Brown and Aretha Franklin.

I go with 20:20 through the credits to the end  --  Good stuff !

Go here and scroll down to first picture “Return” and click.

https://www.dancetheatreofharlem.org/dthondemandvirtualballetseries/?utm_source=wordfly&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20DXContentEM3&utm_content=version_A&pid=5054197&promocode=400563

Edited by Buddy

3 hours ago, Dale said:

I'll put this up here so we don't have to go through the Lincoln Center website to get to the video for the Coppelia/Balanchine program:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pFz5e2XufM

Thank you so much

The Rubies uploaded by PABallet is incomplete. It doesn't even finish the pas de deux!

24 minutes ago, canbelto said:

The Rubies uploaded by PABallet is incomplete. It doesn't even finish the pas de deux!

Strange that ... Perhaps it's just an error ... and they'll send out a modified link later ... A shame really ... 

6 minutes ago, meunier fan said:

Strange that ... Perhaps it's just an error ... and they'll send out a modified link later ... A shame really ... 

I alerted them to it on twitter and Facebook ...

They seemed to have fixed it.

Posted (edited)

Manon

English National Ballet

Alina Cojocaru

There was a streaming of the performance 10 hours ago, that was removed.

And now it says at 7 p.m. BST

Edited by sofiabn

4 minutes ago, California said:

Here is the direct YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF3Lw_189BU&feature=em-lsp

I am seeing it this morning.

The link says video unavailable.

I suppose they uploaded the video by mistake at 7 a.m. 

But no problem, since they will upload it again at 7 p.m. and will be available for 48 hours.

4 minutes ago, sofiabn said:

The link says video unavailable.

I suppose they uploaded the video by mistake at 7 a.m. 

But no problem, since they will upload it again at 7 p.m. and will be available for 48 hours.

Glad I've already watched it twice! It will be worth watching when they bring it back!