This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Cheerful video for the day

3 hours ago, Helene said:

With thanks to Scott Merrell on Opera-L Facebook for this link:

Great !

Thank you !

"Things we took for granted...."  Maybe we could keep some of the new clean air and relative peace and quiet.  A happy medium perhaps. (personal comment)

Edited by Buddy

On 5/8/2020 at 2:45 PM, Kathleen O'Connell said:

From Stanley Glover of BalletX: Black men in Concert Dance - The Don't Rush Challenge

Desmond Richardson -- "too many companies to mention."  Oh snap!

From Isabelle Guerin's instagram, a  beautiful tribute to the essential workers by the former etoiles at Paris Opera Ballet. A star studded performance- Guerin, Loudieres, Legris, Romoli. Letestu, Martinez, Ciaravola, Guizerix,  Maurin, Le Riche and Osta, Gaida, Arbo, Pujol, Moussin, Pech, Paquette J.G. Bart and more. 

or a clearer video here.

This is fun - I wish I could identify all the dancers, but unless I can see the faces clearly, I can't make out some of the Corps dancers. Begins with

Sasha Mukhamedov
Chloe Helimets (Tiit's daughter)
Julia Rowe
Yuan Yuan Tan
Lizzy Powell and Lauren Parrott?
Carmela Mayo and Swane Messaoudi? Then WanTing Zhao? I give up...Look for Frances Chung and her dancing baby boy, and Aaron Robison. Cheers!

Edited by pherank

On 5/10/2020 at 7:14 AM, volcanohunter said:

Just because I firmly believe that Fred Astaire's birthday ought to be a national holiday.

I could meet you halfway on this.

How about on the ceiling ?