This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

This is one of those years where the acting categories are all very predictable: Joaquin Phoenix for Joker, Renee Zellwegger for Judy, Laura Dern for Marriage Story, Brad Pitt for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. I was hoping for more traction for Soairse Ronan who I thought was tremendous in Little Women and also I thought Leo gave the stronger performance in Once Upon a Time. Oh well.

27 minutes ago, canbelto said:

This is one of those years where the acting categories are all very predictable: Joaquin Phoenix for Joker, Renee Zellwegger for Judy, Laura Dern for Marriage Story, Brad Pitt for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. I was hoping for more traction for Soairse Ronan who I thought was tremendous in Little Women and also I thought Leo gave the stronger performance in Once Upon a Time. Oh well.

Brad Pitt and Leonardo Di Caprio are both nominated,  BP for Supporting Actor and LDC for Lead Actor.  They could both win.  (But they won't.)