Sign in to follow this  
YouOverThere

Kennedy Center Discounts

I finally merited a notification from the Kennedy Center about a discount. They are advertising $35 for "select seats" for the Tuesday and Wednesday performances only and $49 for the Thursday and Friday The Sleeping Beauty performances. The code is 387536 for phone and in-person orders FOR TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY - apparently all seats are $49 (or less) for Thursday and Friday. The online option isn't working, so I don't know which seats the discounts apply to or how much the seats cost without the discounts.

8 hours ago, YouOverThere said:

I finally merited a notification from the Kennedy Center about a discount. They are advertising $35 for "select seats" for the Tuesday and Wednesday performances only and $49 for the Thursday and Friday The Sleeping Beauty performances. The code is 387536 for phone and in-person orders FOR TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY - apparently all seats are $49 (or less) for Thursday and Friday. The online option isn't working, so I don't know which seats the discounts apply to or how much the seats cost without the discounts.

The offer apparently applies to the remaining orchestra seats.

Sign in to follow this