This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Gala casting: Diana Vishneva, Marcelo Gomes, Lauren Lovette, Maria Khoreva, Anna Ol, Daniil Simkin, Victor Caixeta, and Gilbert Holden III.

I am curious why Vishneva is listed as "Principal Guest Artist", not "Mariinsky Ballet" as with Khoreva and Caixeta.  Will she have retired from the company by then?

https://yagp.org/events/stars-of-today-meet-the-stars-of-tomorrow-gala-2020/?fbclid=IwAR3zxMMTehVwIEcCGjbjvXQLjw9oE_UpbjhLlnScAaKCOnDVzlnvZ6a03Hs

Edited by mussel

no,I've gotten a credit to my account.  Today I requested a refund via email. I received an acknowledgement of my email with a statement that due to the high volume of requests they would be unable to process the request for 7-10 days.

So far the only refunds credited to my  credit card have been from the Koch for the YAGP gala  and from BAM.  I'm waiting on refunds from Carnegie, NY Phil, Met Opera and City Center. 

The box office did say they were working on automatically crediting YAGP tickets and I would not have to do anything further. Later in the day, however, I received an e-mail saying "we need your full credit card to issue a full refund" [sic] and provided an individual's name and a phone # that, per the Koch Theater website, appears to be a legitimate theater phone #.  I don't plan to follow up, at least for now, but wonder if others have had a similar experience. 

I received voice mail from the box office telling me the same, and provided me the last 4 digits of my credit card used to buy the tickets, so I I knew it was legit. I called back directly to the State Theater, which is on my contact list for years, and provided the info, refund appeared 3 days later on my credit card.