This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

La Scala California Tour

I've purchased tickets to see Giselle on the 24th of July, 2020 (opening night)- I am most confidant that Nunez and Hallberg will be preforming this night, but I'd like to know definitely. Does anyone have an idea of when the Chandler Pavilion will be releasing the dates they will perform ?

I went to a donor brunch in September and we were told that Nunez and Halburg were dancing two performances.  It is fairly obvious that they would be dancing on opening night, but L.A. is slow to state the casting.  

In contrast,  Orange County's Segerstrom Performing Arts Center states on line and/or in their season brochure that Nunez and Bolle are performing Onegin on Friday, Saturday evening, and the Sunday matinee.

37 minutes ago, Josette said:

I went to a donor brunch in September and we were told that Nunez and Halburg were dancing two performances.  It is fairly obvious that they would be dancing on opening night, but L.A. is slow to state the casting.  

In contrast,  Orange County's Segerstrom Performing Arts Center states on line and/or in their season brochure that Nunez and Bolle are performing Onegin on Friday, Saturday evening, and the Sunday matinee.

I had not known La Scala was also performing at Sergerstrom- thank you so much !