This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Paris Opera Ballet for Chanel

Alana  Vashti

Hello, I would like to know if anyone knows what the title of the music is by Franz Schubert at the Chanel 2019 Paris Opera's Opening Gala. The music was for the Ballet " Variations " and the costumes were by Chanel. There was a forum posted about the ballet on this website not long ago. I have searched everywhere for the title of the music. I have heard this beautiful piece of music somewhere before. Thank you,

Alana

3 hours ago, Alana Vashti said:

Hello, I would like to know if anyone knows what the title of the music is by Franz Schubert at the Chanel 2019 Paris Opera's Opening Gala. The music was for the Ballet " Variations " and the costumes were by Chanel. There was a forum posted about the ballet on this website not long ago. I have searched everywhere for the title of the music. I have heard this beautiful piece of music somewhere before. Thank you,

Alana

Can you post a link to the ballet/piece?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKC5hA8RrvM

This is Alana Vashti. I am looking for someone who knows the music to Franz Schubert for this Variation at the Chanel Ballet Gala. I found out who it was by when I read a article in Vogue. But not the title of the music. I am hoping someone will read this and recognize the music. Thank you for any information you may have. Alana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKC5hA8RrvM

16 minutes ago, Alana Vashti said:

If you cannot see the u tube link I posted. If you look under Paris Opera Ballet for Chanel in this forum. K Barber has the link posted under her comments in regards to the beautiful costumes used in the variation at this ballet. I am just looking for the name of the music for the variation they performed at this gala. I am having trouble posting on this website for some reason. Thank you, Alana

Silvermash,

Thank you so much. I will look him up and go from there. I am so thankful you were able to give me a starting point. I will check out his music. Maybe it will give me some idea. I really love the music. It is really beautiful. It is perfect for that variation. I really love ballet as well as ballet music. I will keep you updated if I find it and let you know what the title is. Thank you again and bless you. Alana Vashti