This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

2019-20 Season Opening Progam

The casting for the Washington Ballet's season opening program NEXTsteps can be found here:

https://www.washingtonballet.org/events/nextsteps/

(You will need to click on the "read more" option for each piece to get the casting).

The show runs from Wednesday (10/23) through Sunday (10/27). It appears as if the Thursday performance is sold out; at least it isn't possible to purchase tickets online for that performance.

Edited by YouOverThere

I recommend caution when dealing with the Shakespeare Theatre box office. On Wednesday, they told me that the only tickets left were at the most expensive price. I decided not to attend that performance because I didn't believe them based on what I had seen online, This morning, a friend who had bought a ticket at the cheapest price told me that there were lots of empty seats around where her seat was. On Thursday, the box office told me that they couldn't sell me a ticket because the performance was sold out. I was able to buy a ticket online. There were lots of empty seats near me, including 4 in the row that I was sitting in.

Edited by YouOverThere