Jump to content
The Traveling Ballerina

Mariinsky Ballet's Paquita at The Kennedy Center

Recommended Posts

Just a note, we already have a topic for Paquita at the Kennedy Center. 

Seeing it sunday, I am quite excited. Paquita is a test of technique for every dancer, and it will be interesting to see how the newer Mariinsky dancers (i.e the friends of Paquita: Nagahisa, Borodulina, Ionova, Nuikina, Khiteeva, Illiushkina, etc) do. 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, annaewgn said:

Just a note, we already have a topic for Paquita at the Kennedy Center. 

Oh, I'm so sorry! I did a search for it, but couldn't find it. Should I remove my commentary to that thread?

 

7 minutes ago, annaewgn said:

Seeing it sunday, I am quite excited. Paquita is a test of technique for every dancer, and it will be interesting to see how the newer Mariinsky dancers (i.e the friends of Paquita: Nagahisa, Borodulina, Ionova, Nuikina, Khiteeva, Illiushkina, etc) do. 

Some of the casting is the same as it was for opening night and some different. I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, The Traveling Ballerina said:

Oh, I'm so sorry! I did a search for it, but couldn't find it. Should I remove my commentary to that thread?

No you're fine! Weird that it didn't show up, that topic is one of the first open topics on the Kirov-Mariinsky page. 

Share this post


Link to post
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...