ABT Fan

ABT 2020 Nutcracker Costa Mesa

Casting has been announced.

Ahn gets a Prince debut opposite Lane.

Bell also gets his Prince debut opposite Boylston (he has only done the pas de deux previously).

Cornejo and Whiteside are not cast (I imagine they have other commitments or plans).

https://www.abt.org/events/the-nutcracker/

Very glad to see that Forster and Shevchenko — who got very positive reviews on this forum for their performances last year — are again cast together.

This is my dream pairing. Hope to get to see them together at the Met in the future! 

Luck of the draw got me Shevchenko/Forster for one performance (loved them last year) and I just exchanged the other ticket to a Lane/Ahn performance.

12 minutes ago, ksk04 said:

Luck of the draw got me Shevchenko/Forster for one performance (loved them last year) and I just exchanged the other ticket to a Lane/Ahn performance.

The two best casts! 

14 minutes ago, Lena C. said:

The two best casts! 

Seriously. I’m so jealous!

Fantastic! I've been waiting for the casting and will buy my tickets to the Schevchenko-Forster performances tomorrow. They were terrific last year.  

I don’t know if anyone is interested, but if you join the Pas de Deux Guild at Segerstrom (which supports the ABT Gillespie School) you get two tickets to the Nutcracker dress rehearsal.