This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Images of Jewels

logo1.jpg
i4a4503.jpg

Artists of Ballet West in George Balanchine's Diamonds © The Balanchine Trust | Photo by Beau Pearson

Jewels

NOW - NOVEMBER 10

"An extraordinary experience," said LoveDanceMore.
"Awe-inspiring, a triumph!" exclaimed Daily Chronicle.
And, Deseret News called it "intoxicating."

Don't miss this glittering ballet. Only five performances left!

i4a3634-edit.jpg

Artists of Ballet West in George Balanchine's Emeralds © The Balanchine Trust | Photo by Beau Pearson

Emeralds is the most quiet and subtle work of the Jewels trilogy. The ballet recalls the 18thcentury French courts–their romances, nuanced glances, and private intrigues. 

i4a4089.jpg

Principal Artists Katherine Lawrence and Christopher Sellars in George Balanchine's Rubies © The Balanchine Trust | Photo by Beau Pearson

Rubies attacks the senses and gets the blood pounding. With its daring and almost reckless sense of abandon, it brings us into a wild 1920’s-era America. 

i4a4289.jpg

Principal Artists Beckanne Sisk and Chase O'Connell in George Balanchine's Diamonds © The Balanchine Trust | Photo by Beau Pearson

The magnitude and scope of Diamonds exemplify the grandeur and soul of imperial Russia. From intimacy to a stage so full it dazzles us and leaves us breathless. Diamonds is the perfect close to a masterful evening of Jewels.    

twitter    facebook    youtube    https://www.instagram.com/balletwest1/

Thank You to Our Sponsors

sponsors.jpg

Unsubscribe  |  Forward  |  View in browser

Thanks for being part of the Ballet West family! You are receiving this email because you purchased a ticket for a Ballet West event, or signed up through our website.

Ballet West 52 West 200 South Salt Lake City, Utah 84101