This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Marijn Rademaker ends his career..

Marijn Rademaker released a statement about him ending his dancing career and starting as a assistent ballet master.

I am very sorry to inform that I will have to stop my career as a dancer because of a re-occuring knee injury. Of course I am sad and I will miss dancing very much but I have had an amazing dancing career and I look back on it with lots of joy and pride! Also I am very happy to announce that I will be staying with Dutch National Ballet as assistant balletmaster. It will be wonderful to give on my love and knowledge to the generations to come!

I will be dancing one last time on the 16th of september at the Nationale Opera en Ballet in Amsterdam. In light of the triple bill `The New Classics’ I will dance the white pas de deux from Lady of the Camellias (John Neumeier) with dear partner Igone de Jongh and will finish with Edward Clug’s ‘Sss…’.  http://www.marijnrademaker.com/m/

I am going to his last performance, will report about this last performance. Sad he is leaving, he was a lovely dancer