This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

The casting for Don Quixote (Mikhailovsky Ballet) has been posted on SCFTA website:

Friday, November 9 at 7:30 p.m.
Kitri – Angelina Vorontsova
Basilio – Ivan Vasiliev
Espada – Alexander Omar
Street Dancer – Ella Persson
Queen of the Dryads – Svetlana Bednenko

Saturday, November 10 at 2:00 p.m.
Kitri – Anastasia Soboleva
Basilio – Victor Lebedev
Espada – Philip Hedges
Street Dancer – Valeria Zapasnikova

Saturday, November 10 at 7:30 p.m.
Kitri – Angelina Vorontsova
Basilio – Ivan Vasiliev
Espada – Alexander Omar
Street Dancer – Ella Persson
Queen of the Dryads – Andrea Laššáková

Sunday, November 11 at 1:00 p.m.
Kitri – Anastasia Soboleva
Basilio – Victor Lebedev
Espada – Adrian Mitchell
Street Dancer – Valeria Zapasnikova

There are Buy One, Get One tickets on sale for Black Friday "weekend" for the Nutcracker and Harlequinade, code BOGOBF . I think there are particular shows that this counts for based on the online comments (not clear as the Facebook advertisement is very vague and I didn't receive an email about this--guess subscribers don't matter); I've already purchased several tickets to all of these or I would jump on it, so very irritating! Also for Waitress, Bernadette Peters, and Johnny Mathis.

edit: Apparently, it's over.  I thought it was all weekend, but it ended last night. I was going to cave and buy another Harlequinade today 😒

Edited by ksk04
accuracy

My daughter is dancing in Harlequinade, but they haven’t given us casting yet, so I wasn’t able to take advantage of the BOGO deal for tickets and I already bought my Nutcracker tickets. Maybe next year I’ll hold off until Black Friday.