mussel

DNB 2016/17 season announced

I like the May all-Balanchine program as well -- lots to see!

Wow, depending on casting, I might actually consider planning a weekend trip there next season...

The Ratmansky would absolutely be worth the trip, whoever is dancing.

If you're American, then the Made in Amsterdam 1 and 2 is over a holiday weekend. Pretty lucrative to see two programs and have a bonus vacation day! I think Schipohl is calling me...

On 2/15/2016 at 0:36 PM, seattle_dancer said:

If you're American, then the Made in Amsterdam 1 and 2 is over a holiday weekend. Pretty lucrative to see two programs and have a bonus vacation day! I think Schipohl is calling me...

It turns out March 2 - 4 work better for me.  Anyone else planning to see this program?

Also I have not been in the theater before?  Does anyone have seating advice for a short person?  A safe seat is always front row of a section but I do like orchestra so I can see faces and expressions clearly.  Anyone know where the floor starts to rise?

I am 5 ' 4" and I've sat in various places in the orchestra level of the theatre and found them all pretty good.

I am also 5'5 and sat in close place in the orchestra and no problem with that. They have a decent rake.