This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Best thoughts going out to Paris

Drew

Wasn't sure exactly where and how to say this, but my thoughts have been with Paris all evening and all night. I hope that readers of this site who live there--and their loved ones--are safe. And, too, a special thought for the dancers of the Paris Opera Ballet...

Wasn't sure exactly where and how to say this, but my thoughts have been with Paris all evening and all night. I hope that readers of this site who live there--and their loved ones--are safe. And, too, a special thought for the dancers of the Paris Opera Ballet...

Likewise here and praying for everyone's safety.

The French are very resilient, I visited Paris a few weeks after the earlier atrocities they suffered this year and all was as normal, They did the same as us Londoners after the 7/7 bombings, they squared their shoulders and carried on..

While I mourn with the French I also mourn for the fact that our cities are no longer completely safe and that we seem to have moved into an era where our very existence has suddenly become more fragile.