pherank

Favorite SFB Short Video Clips

10 minutes ago, Helene said:

I love that video!

Pretty funny. That's quite a beard that Thatcher is sporting, but I imagine it's not long for this world.

New dance video directed and choreographed(?) by Emma Rubinowitz, featuring Corps and Soloist dancers of SFB:

You Don't Own Me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw4AQb4Anew&feature=youtu.be

Dancers: Maggie Weirich, Thamires Chuvas, Lauren Parrot, Skyla Schreter, Elizabeth Powell, Miranda Silveira, and Norika Matsuyama

Music by Lesley Gore.  😉

Edited by pherank

8 minutes ago, sf_herminator said:

Congratulations!!!

It's official.
Kind of funny that close friends Chung and SVP are pregnant at the same time. But that may make the experience easier for Chung, as it's her first time.

Posted (edited)

Sasha De Sola does Grand Pirouettes in socks:

Natasha Sheehan and Wei Wang rehearsing a PDD from Sleeping Beauty [3 short videos]

Edited by pherank

Sadly, the Nutcracker skit has been pulled (perhaps someone complained?) from both Frantziskonis and Thatcher's Instagram pages. I hope it reappears as a single complete video on YouTube.  ;)

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, kbarber said:

gone again.

There may be something else going on here:

I ran a test - clearing my browser's cache completely and quitting, then logging into my VPN service and then reopening the browser and accessing the links. I got a message that the page had been removed (or the like). Doesn't work using VPN. When I shut off VPN and re-accessed the Internet, the links worked...

Edited by pherank

Certainly not short, and maybe old news, but if you have SF Public Library card, you can watch full-length performances of The Little Mermaid and The Nutcracker through the SFPL website.