This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Works and process

Does anyone know the running time?

The Guggenheim Works and Process programs usually run from 7:30 - 9:00 New York time. However, the time has been known to vary in the past (a little more, a little less), but not greatly.

Thanks Angelica. Do you or anyone know if tonight's program will be identical to last night's?

Does anyone know the running time?

The Guggenheim Works and Process programs usually run from 7:30 - 9:00 New York time. However, the time has been known to vary in the past (a little more, a little less), but not greatly.

Thanks Angelica. Do you or anyone know if tonight's program will be identical to last night's?

The programs are usually the same, but last night's had some spontaneous decisions about where to stop certain tapes that were being shown (one unexpectedly stopped by itself at an opportune moment), so it's possible that tonight's program will be a bit more finessed. Also, since the moderator and the interviewees are speaking extempore, the questions and responses might be couched differently. But it will basically be the same, especially the excerpts danced and the dancers. If anyone believes otherwise, please speak up for onxmyxtoes!

Thanks again! The reason I asked is because I went last night (really enjoyed it)band have a ticket for tonight. I have some work-related things I should prepare for tonight, so if it is essentially the same show, I will want to sell my ticket. Thank you!

I think, onxmyxtoes, that you can safely sell your ticket.

Clear: Jared Matthews, Arron Scott, Luis Ribagorda

Gong: Isadora Loyola, Luciana Paris, Christina Shevchenko, Sarah Smith, Cassandra Trenary

Les Sylphides: Mazurka: Gorak, Prelude: Part, PdD: Gorak & Boylston

Clear: Herrera, Forster, Mantei

Clear PdD: Herrera, Radetsky

Tina Fehlandt (Morris stager) talked about Gong, Susan Jones on Les Sylphides & Bach Partita, and Clinton Luckett on Clear.

Did you check Guggenheim site, it may be available for a brief time.