This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

If someone already announced this, forgive me, but I just saw on the Ballet in Cinema site that the following Bolshoi ballets will be played at the movies this coming season:

Oct. 20: Spartacus (live)

Nov. 17: Corsaire (it does not say live so I assume a re-broadcast of what played before)

Dec. 15 or 22 (both dates in different places): not live so probably re-broadcast of Zakharova/Hallberg

Jan. 19: Jewels (live)

Feb. 2: Lost Illusions (live)

March 30: The Golden Age (live)

If someone already announced this, forgive me, but I just saw on the Ballet in Cinema site that the following Bolshoi ballets will be played at the movies this coming season:

Nov. 17: Corsaire (it does not say live so I assume a re-broadcast of what played before)

Dec. 15 or 22 (both dates in different places): not live so probably re-broadcast of Zakharova/Hallberg

Sorry, what is the program for Dec. 15 or 22?

Sorry, what is the program for Dec. 15 or 22?

Whoops!!! Sleeping Beauty.......

I am tired so forgot to put the title......Dec. 15 was listed in the description (like press release) but on the ad on the site it said Dec. 22....so not sure which date or if it will play both. I suspect it is the Zakharova/Hallberg Sleeping Beauty that played already in movies.