This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Jose Losada promoted to Primer Bailarin-(Principal dancer)

Is this the time of year when dancers are promoted in Cuba or is it done whenever they decide to do it. I wonder because there are 3 announcements of different dancers! Hurray for them!

It is the time when the rest of the world starts asking for extra supply out of shortage, so there should always been fresh new material ready to go. (Just a bad joke, but not to far from reality).

Congratulations to Mr. Losada!

How tall is he? He looks to have a similar body type to Karel Cruz, who's well over six feet tall.

They could boost the Cuban economy if they could export what makes their women into core machines. I hate the extensions that Losada's partner does as Diana, especialy when her 90-degree arabesque is so alive, but the core is so strong that she doesn't look greatly out of alignment.

Congratulations to Mr. Losada!

How tall is he? He looks to have a similar body type to Karel Cruz, who's well over six feet tall.

They could boost the Cuban economy if they could export what makes their women into core machines. I hate the extensions that Losada's partner does as Diana, especialy when her 90-degree arabesque is so alive, but the core is so strong that she doesn't look greatly out of alignment.

Thank you Helene-(am I taking Losada's greetings to myself by any chance...? ...Well, probably...innocent.gif )

But yes...he seems to be tall. Also, his Diana in that clip is Yolanda Correa, currently a Principal Dancer with the Norwegian National Ballet in Oslo.

http://www.kulturkompasset.com/2012/09/yolanda-correa-best-female-dancer-of-the-year/