This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Dorothy Chandler Pavillion 2012-2013 Season

Finally announced!

You can download the pdf here: http://www.musiccenter.org/events/dance_1213_season.pdf

But the ballet highlights are:

National Ballet of Canda in Wheeldon's Alice in Wonderland

Joffrey Ballet in two mixed bills: Program A: Rite of Spring+After the Rain (yay!) / Program B: Rite of Spring+In the Middle Somewhat Elevated

ABT in a mixed bill (unannounced but the brochure shows a pic of Theme and Variations) plus a 4 show run a Le Corsaire

I don't remember ABT doing T&V in recent years. Perhaps those July 2013 program hints are a preview of the spring 2013 Met season?

They did it the year they went to Russia, so maybe two years ago? I remember we got a few clips of Isabella Boylston's debut in it.

I would love for it to be brought out here but I'm just guessing it as a possibility because all the other pictures in brochure are of the actual rep that the companies are bringing. It's kind of weird picture to randomly throw in if they aren't bringing it. Either way, I would assume Le Corsaire is in for sure for Met 2013.